Wanna buy Xbox product, you better check some review from other customer who already bought the product. This checking will give you some information whether this product suitable for you or not. Save your time and money! I believe XBOX 360 Slim Review which worth to buy has sold in hundreds of thousands units, just in US alone. There are many great comments and feedbacks about this excellent and easy to use Xbox 360 Console. We compile some of the reviews from Amazon below to give you information before you purchase this XBOX 360 4GB with best offer.

This Best-Selling Gaming Console tend to SELL OUT VERY FAST!!
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to order now to avoid disappointment

 
We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. CLICK HERE to find out where to get the best deal on XBOX 360 Kinect Riview.

Click Here To Watch XBOX 360 4GB Review Video

XBOX 360 4GB Review

http://amzn.to/BuyXbox360Slim
Here’s you will find about Xbox 360 Console. that will match your need. Once again, don’t buy XBOX 360 Kinect Price until your read customers’ review. I took this review from Amazon online.
Ismael Melendes Jr.
I like to excercise. I am a long distance runner and I got to say some of the excercise/dance games on the kinect are as good as the real deal.
I own Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Your Shape Fitness Evolved, and Kinect Adventures. They all require for player to take part in the game, to assimilate the moves like in the real games.
One of my favorite is beach volley ball in the kinect sports, I like playing with friends on the same team. These game can be better work out if you put your best efforts into the motions necessary to do the task. Like when bumping the ball, actually imagine you are hitting a real ball, put the necessary strength.
When I have played with friends whom are playing for the first time I notice their movements are more loose and carefree. Then as they get used to being watched doing awkward things in front of the tv, like dancing, realizing new moves, their movements are more involved.
I have owned my xbox kinect for a little less than two weeks. I actually haven’t use the control much at all.
I like being the control.
I hadn’t really like video games, my brothers owned the ps3, I really didnt’ never get much into them, playing on a control was not my thing.
I love kinect:)
Fabian
This console is amazing, I love the XBOX 360 Slim Review, Kinect is a perfect adittion to the Xbox because it has a lot of fun, my whole family has fun with it, even my parents.
If you are considering whether to buy the Xbox and Kinect or not, the answer is easy…
It’s perfect!
Katty L. Curry
My sister and I went together and bought the Kinect. We wanted to buy the Zumba game for the exercise and the others for fun. We’ve started getting together on the weekends and playing the games as a family. My neice and nephew will go to my house after school and play waiting for their mother to get off work. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to have LOTS OF FUN!
V. Davis
I was looking for a solution to knowing I needed to work out, but my schedule didn’t always line up with the gym class schedule, I would always get bored with an exercise routine, and I recently felt violated when a personal belonging was stolen from me at the gym. The Xbox Kinect solved it all for me. It’s a gym in my living room!
I can work out whenever it is convenient for me. With the Your Shape Fitness game I get the variety I need and customized for my needs/goals and level of fitness. I’m motivated by my own progress, no pressure to over exert from other people around me. I want to push myself when I unlock levels, routines or reach a calorie goal. XBOX 360 Slim Review perfect for me! I’m looking forward to getting the Sports games so I can add even more variety.
The dance games and other games just add even more fun without realizing you’re getting a workout.
Plus, financially speaking, I’ve made one investment in the purchase of the device and a couple games. In a few months it will pay for itself in monthly gym fees (which I’ve cancelled). BONUS!
Another plus, I don’t like clutter and didn’t want to buy a bunch of different controllers or be concerned about accidentally throwing a device across the room or getting it too sweaty. I love that I don’t have to pull out a bunch of accessories to get a good workout, I can even use my own free weights.
Very very slight complaint that once in a while it doesn’t recognize my movements so you have to adjust so it can see you. But for all the benefit I get out of it, it doesn’t take much away from the experience. Overall, I’m very much impressed by the technology.
Very happy customer!!!
V. Kandipink
http://amzn.to/BuyXbox360Slim

Bought 4 more games and love them all!! I havent even seen all this game system has to offer, but I love playing the games. Looking to purchase another one for my son soon.

XBOX 360 4GB Kinect Bundle Technical Details

  • Built-in Wi-Fi
  • Xbox LIVE
  • Kinect sensor
  • Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Kinect Adventures game
We already done the research XBOX 360 Slim Review and spend a lot of time for you. CLICK HERE to find out where to get the best deal on Xbox 360 Console.